Friday, March 30, 2012

Life with Raki and Angel

Meet Ace Raki Hampton, my nephew and Angel my adorable pet dog.  We live inside camp and I am very much lucky to have King as my nephew despite of his "kakulitan".  When I'm about to sleep, he will always ask me if I need a head, back and foot massage.  When I arrive home at 12:00 noon, i always ask him to get plates, spoon, fork and glasses while I am in a hurry to remove my boots to comfort my tired feet.  My Angel has been with me for the past three (3) years of her life.  From Cagayan de Oro City in Mindanao, I decided to flew her via Cebu Pacific just to be together.  She is my baby, very cute and malambing.  If I have problems and when I cry, this Angel approaches to comfort me.  Thanks so much my dearest King and Angel.  Mommy loves both of you and will take care of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment