Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My baby is now a MOMMY

my pet Angel
 August 10, 2012 - We had our dinner at the house of my foster parents in PAVHA.  Angel approached everyone in the house as if she had something to tell us and we talked that probably, she was already telling us that she can't visit PAVHA anymore because of her soon to be puppies.

the cute puppies
The following day, while we were busy preparing for the simple post birthday celebration of mine, we observed that she was uneasy.  She went up our bed, then went down as if looking for a perfect place where she can deliver her puppies.  Lunchtime came, for the first time that she was not under the table to ask for her share so I looked for her at my room.  She was under the bed and was sleeping.  I woke her up and cuddled her outside but she returned back to where she was sleeping.  She was grasping for breath so I turned on the aircon and locked the room.  While I was on the last piece of wrapping the shanghai rolls, I heard the sound of a newborn puppy.  I just looked at Ate Teth's eyes and rushed to my room.  Upon opening the door, two white puppies were already born, the eldest was already drinking milk from Angel while the second was still being cleaned.  I was so excited to see my Baby Angel having two newborn puppies.  Every after 10 minutes, Angel prepared to deliver her third baby and fourth baby.  In just a couple of minutes, she already had 3 cute male puppies that we call  "Gwapo" and one female that we call "Ganda".  We are reserving the giving of names to the lucky owners of the puppies.  To my Angel, you are still Mommy Marvi's baby.  I love you so much my buddy.:-)

Angel with Gwapos and Ganda




No comments:

Post a Comment