Monday, March 5, 2012

bye bye Love month hello March!

February has been a very busy month for me at the office considering that we have to host a party for hundreds of fellows and I did the planning through my boss' guidance.  I admit, I did not have even enough time to pamper myself even the usual foot spa that I loved for years has no space in my notebook per say.  
After being so brokenhearted for the past years, I already have regrets in entering into serious relationships for fear that I may experience the same again...  I just wanted to keep myself busy, prayed that the Valentine's Day would just pass as a normal day for me.  Unexpectedly, during the Valentine's Party someone gave me a rose.  I was touched that for years, no one ever dared to give me for fear that I might slap them on their face or they be punched, directed to perform hundreds of squat thrust for being very brave to approach me.  For you JJ, thank you so much. You made me so special and I appreciate your kindness and for being true to yourself.  
The love month is over and March is on the air.  Again, my busy schedule in the office, choir rehearsals at the chapel and other activities with my new found family in Tarlac are just but simple way of releasing the boredom.  Thanks so much to all my Ate and Kuya in church.  You are part of the treasures I have in life...

No comments:

Post a Comment