Friday, March 30, 2012

Afraid to love?!?

Sometimes I hate to accept the fact that someone likes and loves me.
I have been cheated, fooled and brokenhearted!
If i listen to what they say, what he says, will it be good for me?
Or should I say, they are giving me hope and in the end I am hopeless!

Sometimes, I want to be alone.
Wants to feel the serenity of the place where I am
Wants to think, imagine, visualize the future and dream of a happy ending like a fairytale
Since dreaming is just free, I will not deprive myself for that.

But what is a dream?
Why I kept on dreaming of you?
Was the dream I had this morning has a connection to your real feelings?
Or aspirations in your life may be?

I am still conservative
Though I like you undoubtedly, no further queries and inhibitions to say it
I will not initiate moves just to show it!
And if you are brave enough to tell me, then why not?

(Ahehehe practice lang ito ha???)

No comments:

Post a Comment