Friday, July 6, 2012

People

In our daily lives, we meet different kinds of people.  Tall, dark, handsome, beautiful, ugly, smart, intelligent, talented - almost all adjective can describe them.  When they come to our lives, they always have reasons.  They are there for us either to inspire, love, abuse, use, torture and many more. For whatever reasons, God sent them to us for a purpose.

In my thirty-three years of existence in this world, I met several people.  Some made me laugh, others made me cry that made me realize that life has to move on.  People come and go in our lives, let us treasure the memories worth remembering and let go of the people who have caused us pains and resentments.  We only have one bestfriend who will accepts us despite of our imperfections, lift us up when we are down and saves us from any harm and danger.  JESUS is our life and savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment