Tuesday, August 28, 2012

ProfitClicking acquires Just Been Paid!

The day I purchased ten positions marked a significant change in JBP’s existence in the web as JBP accordingly moved and installed twenty servers to accommodate the growing number of its members.  I made several visits to my account and found out that it was not earning however, I did not panic.  I conducted a research on what was really going on until one day, when I opened JBP’s site I was greeted by the ProfitClicking site with information about Mann’s retirement from JBP and that all members are in good hands with the migration to ProfitClicking who acquired Just Been Paid.

On 23 August 2012, 10pm Philippine time, I visited the new site and logged in using my JBP account.  I was directed to migrate my JBP account to Profit Clicking by just following simple steps. After a couple of minutes, I saw my account with my previous earnings and purchased positions intact although according to some friends, the transition was not yet complete.  The new site is an all-in-one and personalized page where you can see everything you need to know about your account.

With the transition of JBP to ProfitClicking, everyone hopes for more and fruitful earning and learning.  Goodbye Just Been Paid!  Welcome ProfitClicking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment