Tuesday, August 28, 2012

How I meet JBP?

Like others who are in need of additional income to augment the monthly salary we are receiving from our respective employers, I searched over the internet possible solutions to my problem until one time, I saw pictures on the proofs of payment from Just Been Paid in the Facebook account of the cousins of my husband that prompted me to open an account for myself.

On August 2, 2012, I registered my account with JPB and used the $10 (on loan basis) to buy the first position.  I just tried it for myself and on August 18, I checked my account and found out that I already had $3 as earnings from the 2% interest every weekdays and 1.5% during weekends.  With this, I decided to buy Liberty Funds from a trusted seller.

On August 20, 2012, I transferred $99 from my Liberty Reserve account to my JSS account.  Since I already earned $3 from my first position, I bought 10 positions amounting to $100. 
Snapshot of my account...



 I am hoping to have fruitful earnings and at the same time learning from Just Been Paid.  Those who are interested to learn and to earn just like me,  just follow this link - http://adv.justbeenpaid.com/?r=vOIiXOuDxN
 

No comments:

Post a Comment