Thursday, August 2, 2012

August - my birthday month

Time passes by unnoticed just like the wind.  Yesterday, my birthday month started and seldom it happens in my life that the first day of the month brings luck to me.

I slept at 2am because I finished the presentation for my students at The Armor School.  After three hours of sleep, I woke up and had my review for the topic which I am going to discuss.  After an hour, I prepared the breakfast for my nephew and also prepared to go to school. 

Their was power interruption upon my arrival in school, how can I teach my students if the classroom is dark?  However, after ten minutes, the students shouted for this was already electric power.  I was glad because the hours I spent to prepare my presentation will not be in vain.  And so, after two hours of discussing the topic, my class was dismissed, I headed back to my quarters to rest for awhile and waited for my nephew's arrival from school.

In the afternoon, I was able to chat with an old friend and former classmate in high school and had some discussion.  I did a lot of office works too that made me feel exhausted.  Anyway, I am happy for I started the month of August with activities that hone my fashion and skill in teaching as well as reconnecting with old friends.  Moreover, I had more time with my little boy and the pets running after each other inside the quarters.

No comments:

Post a Comment