Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Review: GUC Ionizer Flask

GUC Ionizer Flask
This is not a paid advertisement about the product.  I just want to share my experience from using GUC Ionizer Flask.

 Three months ago, a good friend introduced to me this GUC Ionizer Flask and after simple explanation about the product, I bought one for myself to see and prove its effects.

On April 19, 2012, I used the flask when our group had a trek to Mount Pinatubo in Zambales.  It was a two-hour walk under the scorching heat of the sun and I used the water from the flask to hydrate myself.  My companions observed that I did not stop from walking, my steps were even getting faster and faster.  I also observed it and it was the first time I discovered its effectiveness.

On 19 May 2012, again our group climbed Mount Pulag in Benguet.  Normally, trekkers have to walk for three to four hours but I did it in 1 hour and 40 mins from the Ranger Station to the Camp Site.  While others were still walking under the heavy rains, I was already at the camp site supervising the fixing of the camp tents.  I observed that I did not feel tired despite of the long walk and also, I did not feel the coldness of the night.

From 29 to 30 June and 01 July 2012, I was with the Music Ministry to render musical entertainment for the Marriage Enrichment Seminar.  We had several sets of songs per day and everyone was already tired from singing and dancing except Ate Elena and me who are using this product.  While others were already having harsh voices because their vocal chords were already stressed, I still had the same voice from the first day and my secret was drinking the ionized and energized water from the flask.

Hopefully. in the days to come, I can share more experiences from using this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment