Monday, July 9, 2012

After all - Great Monday

The best doctor's prescription... i love it...
For the past three days I was not feeling well.  When I am involved in activities that require mental and physical indulgence usually i experience the pains and stress a week after the scheduled activity kumbaga late kung maningil ang aking katawan.  Can you imagine? For three days I sang live in the combo, the venue was hot so my whole body was sweating then during breaks, I was not able to change my outfit at once because I still have some things to do at the seminar.

I woke up this morning with harsh voice, runny nose with joints and muscle pains.  Yesterday my boss told me to represent him at the conference because he will be attending a conference at higher headquarters.  My nephew who is living with me has to go to school in fact, we slept late last night because I reviewed him for a long quiz in Language but sleeping late last night and waking up early to prepare his things for school was worthy.  When he arrived home, I checked his handbook and saw that he got a perfect score during the quiz!  At work, although I am not feeling well, I still managed myself to attend the flag raising ceremony and subsequently the usual Monday conference.  I am already traumatized with my previous attendance in conferences because of seniors who are claiming issues at our office that should not be an agenda at the conference.  However, this morning, it seemed that everything was well organized from my presentation to answering the queries of the members of the conference group and so with my work here at the office.  

Despite of clogged nose hehehe, feeling sleepy because of the medicine I took after lunch, my Monday was great.  Thank you Lord for the wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment