Monday, June 4, 2012

My Buddies

Being single is not a hindrance to become happy in fact, blessed are those who are alone than those with partners who are just victims of physical and emotional abuse.

My daily life is complete with my three buddies.  Ace Raki Hampton - my nephew, Angel - a 3 year old dog from Cagayan de Oro City and Doro - my adopted dog from my foster parents in the housing village.

Ace Raki at the age of seven is such a responsible child.  During weekdays, he is left with the two dogs inside my quarters.  A cup of milk or chocolate drink and biscuits or bread is always ready at the table so when he wakes up in the morning, he can have his breakfast without me.  More often, I called him at 9:00A.M. to check if he is already awake and give him instructions to feed the dog with milk or dog food and to do some chores in our room.  He can take a bath on his own, wash the dishes, assist me in washing the laundry at the washing machine, cook some rice and one thing I really like him is when he ask permission to massage my feet, back and head.  Isn't he sweet?  Raki is also my fashion critic haha.  He knows what outfit is good for me.  His favorite line is "YES WE ARE GOING TO PAVHA!!!  ANGEL AND DORO LET'S GO!!!"  Though there are times I get mad at him because of his childish attitude (at 7, she is still a child), he made my life so full of meaning and I love him as my own child.  

My Baby Angel is such an adorable dog.  Expect her to be at the door waiting for my arrival.  Once I have opened the door, she embraces and kisses me!  Doro is also adorable.  At 6 months, I can't take away his childlike activities - playing with Kulas, a Cyberian Husky dog that has been abandoned by its original owner and now just roaming around the camp.  Another playmate is Ara or Liit - the dog owned by a neighbor.  Liit and Doro are partners in crime!  Expect them to be hundreds of meters away from my quarters playing with Kulas and other Asong Pinoy.

To my buddies, there are times that your Mommy is out of the mood because of some problems however, I love all of you and I am thankful to God for the three  of you.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment