Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Captain's Extension Office

my extension office:)
Working in the military requires to be on call for 24 hours likewise, the loads of paperwork in the office cannot be finished until 5:00P.M. for people like me who is occupying not only one position in the office but with additional duties.  So, to make up and finish all the work before another set of documents are brought to my table, I have to do the extra mile at my quarters.

I have a simple corner in my room just for my office works. Aside from that, I do my research work here when I am requested to teach the soldiers undergoing career and specialization courses in school.

What's in the captain's table?  Aside from my notebook computer, pens, notebooks and reference materials, small stuffed toys and religious items are present.  Why toys?  Its because i love to see them when I am working, somehow the toys brighten up my mind and brings back the memories when I was still a child.  


No comments:

Post a Comment