Monday, July 29, 2013

A Song For Mine:-))


(This has become one of my favorite song since our Chaplain taught us as the recessional for a Sunday mass.  Keeping my fingers crossed to sing this to a very special person in the near future.)

Covenant Journey


Let me walk with you, as I journey to this land
Searching for a meaning as each moment passes by
Let the hand of time be like footprints in the sand
As I carry you from the dawn to the setting sun.

Chorus:

With just one hand we can travel far together
One's life sharing in love
I will hold you forever
Yes, I love you with all my heart.

There'll be many crossroads as we walk  along the way
There'll be many questions as we live life day by day
This will never matter if the Lord will always be there
He will surely find the answers 'coz he cares

Repeat Chorus:

Yes, I love you with all my heart.      

No comments:

Post a Comment