Monday, October 1, 2012

October Hello!

Blogging has been out of my mind in the past month because of my very hectic schedule at work.  However, the whole month of September was loaded with much fun from the anniversary celebration of the command to fun games, rehearsals at the chapel and many more.

The month of October is very significant to beer lovers because of the OctoberFest.  It is also the Rosary Month for the members of the Catholic Community and on the first day of October, Christmas is only seventy-four days away!  It means, the year-end bonus is just a month away too, same with the fiesta celebration in honor of the Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal on the 27th day of November.  One one thing that adds to my excitement is the feast of Saint Francis of Assisi of which I am looking forward for the blessing of the pets by the Post Chaplain which is very timely because my Angel has four new puppies.

If asked what I want for this month, I would say - may this month be full of life, spirit and soul feeding, love, peace, healing and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment